Nevaeh's Turning 5!!!


It's hard to believe my baby girl is turning 5 today! God blessed us with a beautiful baby girl on March 5, 2007 who we could not be any prouder of! She is so incredibly sweet, smart, beautiful, brave, and strong! The past 5 years seem like they have flown by until October 23rd, and then everything slowed down it seems like tremendously! Sometimes we get so busy with things that aren't as important that life flies by and we lose precious time with our babies, but since October God has shown me that I have to hold on to each precious moment and treasure each day with my sweet girl and husband! Justin and I are so incredibly thankful and blessed to have Nevaeh Shea Ranes in our lives! We love you BIG much sweet girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEVAEH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday pretty doll! Planning to celebrate my niece's birthday at one of the splendid Venues in NYC next month. Looking for the suitable place and caterers as well. Baking part will be handled by my cousin. Also some cute decorations are needed. Ideas for theme are being suggested by many.

    ReplyDelete