Diabetes Blog Week: My Dream Diabetes Device

So day four's topic is to dream up our fantasy diabetes device! 

Of course, my dream device would take all symptoms of diabetes away forever!  But another device that would make me pretty happy is a All-In-One device! 

This device would have her pump, cgm, bs meter, and ketone meter all in one! How awesome would that be to only have to put on one device all day!  No finger pricks or ketone checks the one device could check all of that!  It would be the size of a ipod touch (very light weight) with touch screen!  And you could wear it for at least a week at a time before changing sites!  That would be AMAZING! 

I know it's not much but that would be my dream device!!!  Now if someone could make it that would be even more AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment